Monday, June 3, 2013

Collaboration makes all the difference in the world

Whether at work, at home or working on a project with a group of friends, good collaboration makes all the difference in the world.

There is an individual that I have been especially grateful to for all that he has helped me out with. I try to give back as well, so it doesn't feel one sided. That is the worst, when you contribute to a cause that helps out someone else and they take advantage of your willingness to help. I have been in that situation too.

Collaboration, teamwork and friendship is the best thing in life, regardless of whether it is a co-worker helping you out with work that needs to get done, a husband watching the kiddo so you can get some work done or a friend listening to the woes you have in life to help take a load off your shoulders.

All those things have happened to me lately to help my life easier, so thanks people!

The other important thing is being a good people person and collaborator. Of course, not all of us can be outgoing, but if you are hateful when you have to work with someone, nothing will get done as efficiently as it could have.




No comments:

Post a Comment